Are you a thriving wealth advisor who has dared to wonder, “What if?” What if you could find a firm who valued your personality and principles as much as your client AUM? What if that firm were as conscientious as you are about ensuring your clients’ highest financial interests are the foundation instead of the footstool for professional growth? What if you could join an advisory team who speaks the same fiduciary language you do – every day, across every echelon of the firm?
Willow Creek Wealth Management (WCWM) just may be the “What if?” solution for your career. We are a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor and wealth management firm headquartered in Sebastopol, CA, with a satellite office in San Rafael. Quietly, consistently, focusing on our clients’ greatest wealth goals, we’ve built a practice that today manages over $1 billion in AUM.
Our growth is your opportunity! If you’ve been looking for a place where you can finally focus on building meaningful client relationships as part of a hard-working, highly collaborative team, we hope you’ll be in touch – especially if you meet the following criteria:
- At all times, promote the firm’s fiduciary value proposition
- Serve as relationship management point of contact with clients
- Understand clients’ personal financial situations and devise sound financial plans to address their goals and challenges
- Provide advice on investment management / cash flows / retirement planning strategies, etc.
- Proactively communicate with clients on plan implementation
- Assist in updating and maintaining financial plans
- Encourage opportune client referrals
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting or financial planning
- Professional experience with solid client relationship track record
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification
- Graduate degree or additional professional designations are a bonus (ChFC, CFA, CPA, MBA)
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks; demonstrate initiative within a congenial, team-oriented environment; and generate new business
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
WCWM is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm established in 1984. We are based in Sebastopol, CA with an additional office in San Rafael. We provide individuals, families, and small business owners with prudent, fiduciary financial planning and investment management services to help them accomplish their financial goals and minimize life’s challenges. We are fee-only, compensated solely by the fees paid directly to us by our clients. We implement investment portfolios based on Nobel-prize-winning academic research, and primarily structure our portfolios with passively managed mutual funds (given their lower costs and long-term expected performance).
We always put our clients’ interests first. We encourage our employees’ growth with educational and mentoring opportunities. As a family-friendly organization, we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Send Resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org