Are you a motivated, dependable, and personable individual looking to join a great team? Do you want a career track that facilitates personal and professional growth, while emphasizing a work-life balance? What if you could join an organization that values you and your goals?
If this sounds like you, Willow Creek Wealth Management may be your answer.
As a leader in wealth management and financial planning, we are continuing to grow our team in Sebastopol, CA. We are seeking qualified candidates for a full time Client Service Coordinator / Receptionist for our front desk.
This is not your typical receptionist position: in addition to providing general client service by answering phones, welcoming clients, and managing office scheduling, this person is an integral part of the Operations Team and is often relied upon for higher level tasks. Those who excel in this position may find opportunities for career advancement within the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified individuals to contact us with a resume and cover letter.
Primary Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- Greet individuals entering office in a welcoming manner and maintain security awareness
- Schedule appointments and drive annual client review scheduling
- Prepare for and organize on-site and remote conference room bookings for advisors
- Maintain Microsoft Outlook appointment calendars for multiple advisors and conference rooms
- Manage electronic appointment reminder system
- Organize catering, reservations, etc. for meetings
- Coordinate and plan external and internal events
- Maintain cleanliness of the reception area, conference rooms, and common spaces.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Send, receive, and sort mail and deliveries
- Complete other operational and office projects as needed, often within various software systems
- Coordinate general office maintenance tasks and act as liaison with various vendors
- Willingness to become an expert in various key systems, both software and procedural
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years of office administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (minimum of Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience providing the highest-level customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in-person, telephone, email, etc.)
- Team oriented
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service focused
- Detail oriented
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to multitask and handle frequent interruptions
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm. Reliability and punctuality are key in this position.
Compensation: Competitive base hourly compensation in the range of $40,000 – $50,000 per year and commensurate with experience and education. Current benefits include: 401(k), profit sharing, annual performance bonus, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, and paid personal/vacation time off.
All final applicants are subject to a criminal background check.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.